Job Description: Sr. Hardware Design Engineer
Building & IT Business
产品：digital offer 网关类工业产品
- Follow Schneider Electric project process, work in R&D team to develop new electronic
products for industry application including the specification, product concept design, circuit
design and simulation, prototype assembly and product verification so as to meet the offer
- Cooperate with correlated team member and related teams such as PCB layout engineers,
Mechanical engineers, Firmware/Software engineers, and EMC test engineers to fulfill the
design and resolve technical issues.
- Follow Schneider Electric design process and deliver the design documents with high quality
- The candidate will focus on the Power Quality domain acting as
- Technical experts for the power qualify knowledge such as Reactive Power compensation, Active Power Filter and Power Factor Correction.
- Technical leader to drive the power quality new offer launch and maintain existing offer.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following selection criteria:
- Bachelor degree or above on electronics engineering or automation control related.
- 3~5 years of electronic product design experiences.
- Rich experiences on Power Supply design (Linear and Switching) and qualification
- Rich experiences on EMC & Safety design and qualification
- Experiences on power electronics.
- Good communication skills
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Has relevant product development experience is a plus
- Good documentation skills such as design and test documentation, strong ownership
- Good English communication skills both oral and written.