Job Description: Sr. Firmware Engineer
Building & IT Business
Role & Responsibilities
- Write firmware specification document according to requirement documents.
- Write firmware design documents.
- Develop & debug firmware according to Schneider-electric rules.
- Write firmware simulation on PC
- Write unitary test program and perform the tests.
- Co-operate with global colleagues to achieve product development goal.
- Provide firmware interface document to industrialization team
- Support product test in the plant
- Great interest in the embedded system.
- Embedded programming ability, strong C programming experience, and C++ preferred.
- Strong ability to fix C/C++ programming bugs.
- Knowledge of Real Time Operation System (multitask, thread-safe, task scheduling).
- Knowledge of ARM and hardware design is a plus
- knowledge of communication like Modbus, TCP/IP
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design is a plus
- Knowledge of PC software programming like C#, VC, VB, Java is a plus
- Good spoken and written English, good English listening.
- At least 5 years Experience in industrial product development
- Strong ownership
- Good communication skills